HALF HITCH DESTIN and O’QUIGLEY’S present this new seminar series so you can learn to kayak fish from Half Hitch Kayak Pro David Posey and selected guest speakers.
This seminar is FREE and open to the novice or the more experienced angler who wants to target seasonal Panhandle species from the adventure of a kayak.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN KAYAK! Half Hitch can help you be a kayak owner!
- JUL 15, Saturday: Tarpon Fishing
- AUG 9, Wednesday: Shark and Sailfish
- SEP 13 Wednesday: Blackfin Tuna
- OCT 11, Wednesday: Flounder
- NOV 8, Wednesday: Winter Bay Fishing
- DEC 13, Wednesday: Fly Fishing and Fly Tying
- JAN 10, Wednesday: Sheepshead
- FEB 15, Thursday: Trolling for Reds
- MAR 14, Wednesday: Cobia
- APR 11, Wednesday: Spring and Summer Bay Fishing
LOCATION: O’Quigley’s Seafood Steamer & Oyster Sports Bar, 34940 Emerald Coat Parkway, #101 Destin, FL 32541, 850-837-1015, www.oquigleysseafoodsteamer.com
Meet and greet begins at 5:30pm and seminar starts at 6pm.
CONTACT: Dave Posey 850-797-9632 or Charles Gleason 913-339-8030