This kayak is designed for some of the most challenging paddling environments in the world and intended for the offshore and big lake kayak angler.This kayak marks the first collaborative design between legendary kayak angler, Jim Sammons and Jackson Kayak’s design team led by Tony Lee. The end result is a boat shaped and built to accommodate those hitting the open water, those looking for speed, comfort, perfect trim and big water management. It’s a paddlers fishing kayak! It’s designed for punching through surf, handling rough offshore currents, swells, beach landings and those who desire ultimate performance when paddling long distances to get on big fish.
With great features built right in, the KRAKEN is ready to fish right off the rack.
- NEW and Improved Elite seat with adjustable trim
- Bow and stern hatches
- Hinged center hatch
- Seven different areas of Yakattack tracks
- Multiple ram and flush mount rod holders
- Tackle storage under seat
- Specially designed Jkrate
- Plano ammo-style tackle box
- Length: 15'7"
- Width: 30"
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Capacity: 550 lbs