You're invited to join the Emerald Coast Fishing Seminar Series for a fun and educational seminar on favorite seasonal topics! Half Hitch Navarre and some of the area’s charter captains have teamed up to present techniques on targeting the most popular panhandle species. Come hang out and get in on the action!
- January 17, Sheepshead
- February 21, Surf Fishing
- March 21, Cobia
- April 18, Bay Fishing
- May 16, King Mackerel Fishing
- June 20, Bottom Fishing for Snapper/Grouper
- July 18, Night Fishing
- August 15, Trolling for Dolphin/Wahoo
- September 19, Flounder Fishing
- October 17, Bull Reds
- November 21, Winter Bay Fishing
- December 19, Beach Shark Fishing
Half Hitch will provide instructional handouts as well as discount coupons.
Where: Hosted by Thailand's Best Restaurant, 1935 Ortega St. Navarre, FL 32566, 850-939-6950.
When: 6:30pm Third Thursday of the month
Who: Anyone that wants to attend, the more the better!
What: Seasonal species as well as live bait tactics.
Why: Why not? Sitting around talking about fishing, short of actually fishing, doesn’t get much better than this!
For more information, contact Rob Cochran, Half Hitch Navarre, at 850-939-9885.